- 1.How do I know it is safe to shop with you?
Artwedding.com understands the importance of protecting the privacy of your financial information. We employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies to prevent unauthorized access.
- 1.What payment methods do you accept?
Artweddng.com currently accepts payment by Western Union, Credit Card (Only for Visa & Master), Moneygram and Bank Transfer (T/T) for all orders.
- 2.Do you allow Cash on Delivery?We regret our inability to grant to your request of cash on arrival. Please pay for your order in advance by the payment methods we accept.
- 3.What’s the handling fee of payment by Bank Transfer/Western Union?
You are responsible for a fee when the money is transferred to us by Bank Transfer/Western Union.
If you pay by bank transfer, please ask your bank to provide you with clear details so you can account for this fee when you pay. For example, if you are paying for an order of $500, and the bank will charge $50 to transfer, please submit for the transfer $550. If you only submit $500 then the payment that arrives with us (in this example) will only be $450 and we won't be able to send your full order.
Please note that we are responsible for any bank currency conversion fees within China Merchants Bank. You can submit bank transfer payments in any currency.
If you choose to pay by western union, you need to go to a local western union branch. Please also ask them to provide you clear details so you can account for the fee. Please submit the amount including transfer fee.
- 4.How can I pay by Western Union?Yes, we can accept payment by Western Union. After your payment, please inform us detailed payment information including:
Westernunion MTCN (Control Number):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
If you have any questions, our customer service team will be happy to help.
- 5.Can I pay by credit card?Yes, we accept payment by credit card. But now only for Visa and Master Card, and order amount must be under 1000 USD.
And other available payment methods include PayPal, Wire Transfer (T/T), Western Union and Moneygram.
- 6.How do I know it is safe to use my credit card on your site?You can trust us because we understand the importance of the safety of your personal information. We use a wide range of electronic and physical security measures and devices to ensure the safety of your personal information and credit card information.
--To know more details, see our Secure Shopping.
- 7.Why was my order cancelled?
The most possible reasons for us to cancel your order may be the one as follow:
The products you ordered were out of stock. We have enough stock generally, however, we cannot eliminate such situation that we may suffer from a temporarily lack of certain product. For the above two situations, if we cannot get in touch with you in 3 business days after we receive your payment, we are sorry that we have to refund for you.
- 1.How can I contact you?
If you have any problems, questions and suggestions, please contact us. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7days a week. We believe we will provide you the best customer service and try our best to satisfy you.
For any questions, please email to email@example.com, we will respond to your email as quickly as possible.
For more information before you buy or order status and other after sale items, please click here/ call at
Click here to chat online with one of our sale representatives right now.
- 2.How do I use my Gift Certificate/Coupon Code?
To use the Gift Certificate/ Coupon Code is as easy as described below:
(a) Place all of the items in your shopping cart.
(b) Under the Grand Total, click on "Have a Gift Certificate or Coupon Code? Add it here"
(c) Enter the code in the new box and click "Update Grand Total.
- 3.What if I am placing a large order?
We will provide you personal customer service for wholesale order.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our customer service hotline:
- 4.Can I place my order without using the website?
Yes, we advise you place your order through our website.
If you would like to order in other way, you can email to us at email@example.com, fax us your order at---- (Coming Soon), or call our customer service hotline.
- 5.Is the item I want going to go on sale soon?We are very sorry we do not know if an item will go on sale or be marked down until it actually happens.
However, we have some measures about that. If an item you order from Artwedding.com goes on sale on our website within 10 days of your original purchase, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to refund the difference to your original method of payment.
- 6.Does Artwedding.com do back orders?We are very sorry that back order is not accepted. If an item is out of stock, our customer service team will inform you as soon as possible and as well ask if you would like a replacement item. Out of stock orders will be cancelled unless you request a replacement item.
- 1.How many shipping methods can I choose from artwedding.com?
There are two general methods for you to choose:
Expedited delivery: Expedited delivery is the fastest shipping method which will takes 3-5 days to destinations
Standard delivery: Unlike the expedited service, standard delivery takes a bit longer and your order will arrive in approximately 6-8 days to destinations.
There is also a super saver delivery which we do not often recommend, as it usually takes 15-30 days. Although the shipping fee will be much lower when this shipping method is chosen, we suggest you to take some possible problems into your consideration. For instance, order tracking may not always be available with Super Saver Shipping.
Please be advised that the delivery estimates above do not include order processing time. It is estimated from date of delivery. For detailed procedure, see our Estimated Delivery.
- 2.How much is the shipping costs if I order dresses from Artwedding.com?
1. To know your shipping fees are very simple at Artwedding.com. The shipping fee for each item is shown on the product page along with the product price. You will see your total shipping fee calculate in your shopping cart as you add items.
2. For some specific items which we provide free shipping, you can enjoy zero shipping costs regardless of your location or item quantity. We will choose the most appropriate shipping method for you according to the size and destination of your packages.
3. The number of some products you ordered reaches certain amount, shipping is free or discounted. Different products have different requirements.
- 3.Is shipping included in the prices?It depends. For items without free shipping sticker, shipping costs are not included in the offer price; you can see your shipping costs on artwedding.com online shop system. For items with free shipping sticker, you are eligible for free shipping wherever you are.
- 4.How can I trace my order?We will offer you an order number and delivery estimate by e-mail once your order is shipped. 24 hours upon your receipt our e-mail, you can track the status of your package online through
EMS : http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp
DHL : http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/home.asp
TNT : http://www.tnt.com/country/en_us.html
with your order number and e-mail address.
- 5.What countries do you deliver to?We can ship single item samples or large orders to *WORLDWIDE*.
Please note, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
Australian External Territories
Bosnia & Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Cape Verde Islands
Central African Republic
Chatham Island (New Zealand)
Congo, Dem. Rep. of (former Zaire)
Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Cuba (Guantanamo Bay)
Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Rep of.)
Micronesia, (Federal States of)
Northern Marianas Islands
(Saipan, Rota, & Tinian)
Papua New Guinea
St. Pierre & Miquelon
St. Vincent & Grenadines
São Tomé and Principe
Serbia and Montenegro
Somali Democratic Republic
Thuraya (Mobile Satellite service)
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
US Virgin Islands
Universal Personal Telecommunications (UPT)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
- 6.Who is responsible for product damage or loss during delivery?For customers who have concerns about product lost or damage problems, we offer Shipping Insurance for just US$ 1.99 at your own cost to protect your package.
You can add shipping insurance when you checkout your order. Once you have purchased this insurance, in case of damaged or missing issues reported, we will reship your order immediately.
- 7.What do I do if I want to cancel or change my order?
Cancel Your Order before Payment
If you have not paid for your order, you need not to contact us, for we are not processing the order without a payment confirmation.
Cancel Your Order after Payment
If you want to cancel your paid order, please contact us as soon as possible. You can cancel your dress orders within 48 hours of payment confirmation with a full refund. If you want to cancel your orders after 48 hours of payment confirmation, we will refund you 25% partial refund.
Change the Order
If you want to change the size or the style of the items you place on order after payment, contact us within 48 hours of payment confirmation. Please return it following the instructions above and place a new order for an alternate item at your earliest convenience.
If you contact us after 48 hours of payment confirmation, you have to pay for the loss. ?(FAQ)
If you just want to add items to your order without canceling your previous items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or we have to arrange for another delivery for you and you are responsible for this shipping fee.
- 1.How can you offer dresses at such low prices?1. All our dresses come directly from the manufacturers that we cooperate with.
2. We operate
with lower overheads without renting the store.
- 2.How about the quality of your dresses? Do you have a guarantee?Artwedding.com sets out to be the world’s leading online wedding shop. Our goal is to make your wedding experience the best possible one it can be.
Artwedding.com strives to offer you both light-speed service and high quality products
We inspect every product to provide you the best items. During the packing stage, we will check all of our orders to make sure that the number and the condition of your order items are correct and good.
- 3.What materials do you usually use on your wedding dress products?
Chiffon: A sheer and flowing fabric with a simple weave of silk or rayon.
Satin: A silk or synthetic material with a smooth and unbroken surface.
Matte Satin: A silk or synthetic material with a smooth and unbroken surface and not very bright color.
Silk Like Satin: a full bodied satin with an antique sheen.
Taffeta: A medium weight, smooth and glossy fabric with a small crosswise web that is used in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and prom gowns.
Organza: A sheer and delicate fabric that is embroidered with patterns of flowers and has rolled edges.
Tulle: A fine, sheer net fabric of cotton, nylon or silk that is used for skirts and veils.
Silk: A luxurious natural fabric that is available in a variety of weaves and weights and holds brilliant color.
Lace: The open weave fabric that is used for trim or the entire piece of clothing.
- 4.How do I decide what size to order?You may consult our measurement guide and check our size conversion chart before selecting your size to order. You can choose a standard size or give us your personal measurements for custom made one.
- 5.Advices on styles of wedding dresses/special occasion dresses?
Artwedding.com offers a variety of dresses for you. Choose the right dress that suits you perfect.
A-line Wedding Dresses
A-line Wedding Dress is the most popular dress among women as it is flattering for all figures. Dress with a tapered or tight fitting bodice that gradually flares from the waist to the hemline at its widest. It will cover them up if you have wider hips, and will give you some shape if you have narrower hips. Whether you are tall or petite, A-line Wedding Dresses may show off your perfect stature to others.
Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
The ball gown wedding dress has a classic shape with a fitted bodice and very full skirt that brushes the floor. It is best suited for formal or fairy-tale themed wedding. If you want a “Big” dress, Ball Gown is your good choice which will also give you that fairytale bride look. If you are petite, avoid this option, as you will disappear into the dress.
Sheath/Column Wedding Dresses
Sheath/Column Wedding Dress with figure hugging design shows off your natural silhouette. It can be worn for chic or beach wedding. If you do not want to accentuate, this dress is not suitable for you. If you do not have a smooth outline, avoid this kind dress, as it hugs the figure and looks great on tall, willowy women.
Mermaid Wedding Dresses
Also known as fishtail or trumpet style, Mermaid Wedding Dress is fitted tightly to the body and flairs below the knee. It is your good choice for a glamorous celebrity-inspired wedding.
This mermaid shape is suitable for curvy girls with balance hip and bust measurements, as it may emphasize your bust, waist and hips. Avoid it if you are straight up and down or apple-or pear-shaped.
Empire Wedding Dresses
Empire Wedding Dress features a bodice with a high waistline directly below the bust. It looks great for most body types and may add the illusion of length, as the high waistline design may draw attention up, while softening the hips.
Princess Wedding Dresses
With slim fitting bodice, Princess Wedding Dress has vertical seams flowing from the shoulder to the hem of the skirt. It is quite suitable for those with a petite figure and small-waist.
Short/ Mini Wedding Dresses
Short/ Mini Wedding Dress with its hem falls above the knees is becoming more and more popular nowadays. It is very suitable for informal or outdoor weddings, especially summer beach weddings, because of its mini length which looks sexy and cool. It is a great choice for those with long legs or those who want to appear taller.
Knee-Length Wedding Dresses
Knee-Length Wedding Dress with its hem falls below the knees is perfect for cocktail wedding receptions or summer weddings. The total design with its materials gives comfortable as well as cool feelings.
Tea-Length Wedding Dresses
Tea-Length Wedding Dress with its hem falls between the bottom of the knee and the bottom of the calf create an elegant yet casual look. It is an ideal choice to show off your legs and draw attention to your pair of shoes.
Ankle-Length Wedding Dresses
Ankle-Length Wedding Dress with its hem falls right at the ankles can also show off your feet and shoes. It is also suitable for outdoor weddings, as the hem of this dress does not touch the ground.
Floor-Length Wedding Dresses
The hem of Floor-Length Wedding Dress full skims the floor. When you walk down the aisle, your shoes are also visible for guests, thus choosing a pair shoes in color would add some shining points and balance your wedding ensemble.
Asymmetrical Wedding Dresses
Asymmetrical Wedding Dress with uneven design element create interesting and different look. It may be gathering of fabric on one side or one-shoulder strap. The most common asymmetrical design is that a dress’s hem is shorter at the front than the back. It is the best choice for those who want to combine casual look with elegant look.
Sweep/Brush Train Wedding Dresses
When Sweep/Brush Train just brushes the floor, sweep/brush Train Wedding Dress is the best choice for brides who want to add traditional train elements to her ensembles but do not want to be troubled by long train.
Court Train Wedding Dresses
With 3 feet from the ankles, Court Train is longer than the Sweep Train. It can be worn at most ceremony
Chapel Train Wedding Dresses
With 3 to 5 feet behind the dress, the Chapel Train is the most popular among all train lengths, and Chapel Train Wedding Dress is suitable for all figure types and sets the brides as the focus of attention of a formal wedding.
Train Wedding Dresses
With 6 to 8 feet of train behind the gown, Cathedral Train Wedding Dress is perfect as a formal wedding gown. The train can often be removable for after the wedding ceremony.
Royal Train Wedding Dresses
Royal Train is the longest and most formal one among all train lengths. If you want to be a real princess, Royal Train Wedding Dress is your right choice and you also need some train carriers help you when walking down the aisle.
Watteau Train Wedding Dresses
This is a special train design attached at the shoulders and falls from the back yoke of the dress. Watteau Train Wedding Dress is suitable for those who want to hold their own trains and may give bride elegant look from behind.